Thursday, January 18, 2018

Courage

The word I chose is courage, I chose that word because all my goals for 2018 have go do with me having the courage to do something. For example one of my goal is to have the courage to join ACHS cheerleading, poms, soccer and softball team. The word courage goes along with that goal because if I don’t have the courage to try out then I won’t be able to make the team or even see if I could be on the team. Another one of my goals is to have the courage to say what’s on mind my or my opinion. For example I get scared to say my opinion because I feel like people are gonna judge me but I want to change that this year I want to say my opinion and not care if people don’t agreee with me. One of my last goals for this year is just to have the courage to focus on school, and what I mean by that is I get distracted a lot so if I find something more interesting then school I’ll focus on that. That’s what I want to change this year I want to not focus on other things I want to focus on school to bring up my grades.






No comments:

Post a Comment